Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Campus Editors who are exceptional social media savvy students, who can create buzz at their campus for Vebbler. To be an Editor, you should be a natural storyteller and should be able to capture experiences through photos and videos that can be used to engage our users on the app.
What exactly does a Campus Editor do?
- Curating daily posts through photos and short videos out of your daily campus life
- Covering at least 3 events every month inside and around your campus
- Introductions and meetings with potential Heads of community and photography clubs in college
- Recruiting other potential Ambassadors from your campus to join our growing network
- Promoting Vebbler across social media, including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram.
What’s in it for you?
- A fixed stipend of Rs. 1000 each month
- Chance to win Campus Editor of the Month based on your performance that can enable you to win up to Rs. 5000 every month
- Free passes to leading events, movies, concerts and more…
- Certificate of Appreciation and a Letter of Recommendation
- Chance to be featured inside our App and on our social media
- Good photography and video making skills
- Ability to ideate and create spontaneous stories
- Super communication skills and love to interact with new people
- Must be an undergraduate studying a college
If you’re a student excited about creating and discovering the best content on your campus, Apply Now!